About Me!

Hello everybody

It’s Tess again and I am here to tell you all about me! So instead of just telling you a list of things about me, I am going to put it into a poem!

Greetings, my name is Tess,

and yes, I can be a mess!

Whilst basketball is still my thing,

I don’t really like to sing.

Art is always good fun,

and thinking of that I love to run!

Netball is also good for me,

when I play it I feel so free!

My favourite colours are orange and blue,

and I love the colour purple too!

Sport, I love,

for now I am sports captain,

Now we have come to the end of my post,

Thanks for reading my post! I hope you learnt something about me!

Tessa 🙂

7 thoughts on “About Me!

1. Hey !
    I’m Jake, your Student Blogging Challenge Mentor. I’m going to check on youre blog once or twice a week to see if you’ve written any of the posts, and comment on them. If I really like it, I’ll tell the head of the challenge to mention you. I liked how you made your “About Me” a poem. Really creative!
    Have fun blogging!

2. Hi Jake,
    thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Do you have your own blog because if you do I would like to come visit your blog!
    Thanks, from Tess

3. Hi! My name is Esha. I live in nothern VA in the United States. I really like your blog!!! I’m still trying to figure out how to do some stuff on mine… Anyway, come visit my blog! That way we could be blogging buddies!!
    Esha- http://artisticme.edublogs.org/
    P.S. I almost used this theme for my blog!

4. Hi Tess,

I enjoyed your poem. It was an original way to introduce yourself. I am visiting your blog all the way from Ireland having seen an invitation to read your work from Ms. Coffa.

My students are on midterm break at the moment. We are half way through our second school term. We will finish our school year at the end of June and move into our new classes for a new year in September. We are also beginning our Spring season, in the run into our Summer.

My students range in age from five to twelve. They will be back in school on Monday. However because of the time difference, they will be starting their school day well after you have gone home, so it will be Tuesday before you see our comments.

With every good wish,

Merry Beau.