Today I will be answering some questions about my blog! Hope you enjoy!
- How many posts did you write?
Altogether I have made 13 posts on my blog this year!
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
All of my posts!
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
I think that my ‘Can you finish of?’ page got the most comments, I think this is because it was an open ended story/questions, and there where no wrong answers!
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
I liked writing my lolly poem because I love lollies and it was good to write a poem about them!!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
Yes, well I had a blog last year, and I have the same blog now but i changed the theme, becauase I wanted something new and exciting!
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
14! I don’t know if that’s to many, widgets can take away from the focus of the blog, the text, but widgets do make your blog very exciting!
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
So that is it I guess!! Please comment, and tell me what you think, and if you have a blog or a participating in the blogging challenge you can answer these question yourself! 🙂